darkcoreduelist academy
DARK CORE DUELIST Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! site where everyone can enjoy their selves, make new friends, and enjoy the life of a duelist. This site will also provide you with Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments from all the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Good luck and dont forget to be active and have fun. Everyone is welcome. At DARK CORE DUELIST Academy.

Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail

RULE'S:
http://darkcore-academy.fantasyboard.net/t15-basic-rule
darkcoreduelist academy
DARK CORE DUELIST Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! site where everyone can enjoy their selves, make new friends, and enjoy the life of a duelist. This site will also provide you with Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments from all the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Good luck and dont forget to be active and have fun. Everyone is welcome. At DARK CORE DUELIST Academy.

Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail

RULE'S:
http://darkcore-academy.fantasyboard.net/t15-basic-rule
darkcoreduelist academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darkcoreduelist academy

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DCD ACADEMY
LOGIN/REGISTER GUEST??? JOIN NOW
Feel like talking about YU-GI-OH? Here's the right place to do so!
Discuss cards and post your articles on the Yu-Gi-Oh!
Have fun!!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 pm
Top posters
marlowe101
ninja deck here I_vote_lcapninja deck here I_voting_barninja deck here I_vote_rcap 
GGXian
ninja deck here I_vote_lcapninja deck here I_voting_barninja deck here I_vote_rcap 
Eclipsworn
D.B.Darkness
ShadowHeroes
N44
darkside55

ninja deck here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marlowe101
Admin
Admin
marlowe101

ninja deck here Empty
PostSubject: ninja deck here   ninja deck here I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Monsters: 20
1 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
2 White Dragon Ninja
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3 Upstart Golden Ninja
2 Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank"
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
1 Sangan
3 Effect Veiler

Spells: 6
2 Pot of Duality
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Traps: 14
3 Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
2 Call Of The Haunted
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dust Tornado
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Starlight Road

Extra Deck: 15
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Steelswarm Roach
2 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Number 10: Illumiknight
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

I love playing this deck, because it's one of the more versatile Ninja strategies. One of the problems with most of the Ninja decks based off OCG builds is that they're relatively narrow: they have no choice but to play for an early win, because they don't present enough options to outclass other slightly slower decks played in the TCG. While Chaos Ninjas don't match the sheer range of options of a Plant Synchro deck, they're more varied and more flexible than other Ninja builds. They pack alot of big bodies and alot of removal, so they don't have problems with big opposing monsters that some Ninja decks encounter. Let's talk about some of the key cards, and key choices I've made in this deck list.

Almost any modern Ninja deck is centered on Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo, Upstart Golden Ninja, and Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation. Hanzo is always your best first turn play, because he gets you a copy of Super-Transformation from your deck. When you Summon Hanzo and set a back row card, your opponent has to assume that you've set Super-Transformation; and if they aren't terrible, that means they can't make a Summon next turn unless they can destroy your face-down.

Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation lets you trade Hanzo and eliminate one of your opponent's face-up monsters to Special Summon a Dragon, Dinosaur, or Sea Serpent from your Deck. That means that if your opponent Summons a Level 3, they risk you unleashing White Dragon Ninja. If they Summon a Level 4 or higher, you can drop White Dragon or surprise them with Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Galaxy-Eyes is deceptively useful, because it gets around Wind-Up Zenmaines with its effect; dodges Dimensional Prison and Mirror Force; and packs 300 ATK more than White Dragon Ninja, taking down stuff like Scrap Dragon in battle. It's a really cool card to actually get to play competitively, and it combos with Call Of The Haunted (which won't work with White Dragon, because it can't be Special Summoned by anything but Ninjitsu Arts). Remember: Galaxy-Eyes' effect detaches it from Call or Super-Transformation, leaving it unaffected by Mystical Space Typhoon.

But yeah: our chief focus is on Super-Transformation itself. Super-Transformation is a one-shot answer to anything your opponent can throw at you, barring a pre-established Xyz Monster (Super-Transformation can't target them, since they don't have a Level). If your opponent is about to drop an Xyz Monster though, you can always Super-Transformation first to steal one of the materials before the Summon is actually declared. Super Transformation makes it really tough to approach this deck: the safe plan is to wait out a potential Transformation, but since you as a Ninja Duelist can do some serious damage with Hanzo, or protect your back row and render opposing removal cards moot with White Dragon, the waiting game is often tough for your opponents to win.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcore-academy.forumotion.com

ninja deck here
Page 1 of 1