darkcoreduelist academy
DARK CORE DUELIST Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! site where everyone can enjoy their selves, make new friends, and enjoy the life of a duelist. This site will also provide you with Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments from all the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Good luck and dont forget to be active and have fun. Everyone is welcome. At DARK CORE DUELIST Academy.

Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail

RULE'S:
http://darkcore-academy.fantasyboard.net/t15-basic-rule
darkcoreduelist academy
DARK CORE DUELIST Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! site where everyone can enjoy their selves, make new friends, and enjoy the life of a duelist. This site will also provide you with Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments from all the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Good luck and dont forget to be active and have fun. Everyone is welcome. At DARK CORE DUELIST Academy.

Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail

RULE'S:
http://darkcore-academy.fantasyboard.net/t15-basic-rule
darkcoreduelist academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darkcoreduelist academy

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DCD ACADEMY
LOGIN/REGISTER GUEST??? JOIN NOW
Feel like talking about YU-GI-OH? Here's the right place to do so!
Discuss cards and post your articles on the Yu-Gi-Oh!
Have fun!!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 pm
Top posters
marlowe101
BASIC RULE I_vote_lcapBASIC RULE I_voting_barBASIC RULE I_vote_rcap 
GGXian
Eclipsworn
D.B.Darkness
ShadowHeroes
N44
darkside55

BASIC RULE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marlowe101
Admin
Admin
marlowe101

BASIC RULE Empty
PostSubject: BASIC RULE   BASIC RULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:01 am

[img]
BASIC RULE Dalogo10[/img]

Welcome to DCD ACADEMY
This is the place to hone your duelling skills and become known to everyone as a Legend!
If you're already very skilled, then you can help teach the other players and welcome them into the community.
However, to be able to keep a sense of community spirit and to prevent fights breaking out,
a few basic rules must be laid down first which everyone should abide by, no matter their rank.

----

- Please do not swear in your posts or on the chat. We are a friendly community, and this community is likely to have some young people due to its subject material. Please keep all language suitable to those under 13. I do not want excuses like 'they'll have heard it before!'. Not everyone has lived your life.
Penalty: Post editing and/or one hour ban.

- Please do not fight. If you get into a dispute with another player, then tell a staff member instead of replying back to the other member. This rule applies to the chat.
Penalty: Post deletions, temporary ban depending on severity.

- Please do not post adult content. This includes links to sites that could otherwise have it.
Penalty: Permanent ban.

- Please do not double post. The exception is if the topic is over a month old AND you have valuable information to contribute to it. You won't be penalised in the event the information is mistaken, but you will be penalised if the post is something that we could have done without such as 'lol'.
Penalty: Post deletion and/or PM warning.

- Please do not spam. This is similar to the above, but involves any time period. Spamming involves posting messages such as 'lol' or 'cba' or suchlike to a topic. This doesn't apply in the chat.
Penalty: Post deletion and/or PM warning.

- Please don't advertise your website. There are special sites for this such as Advertise Hotspot, ForumPromotion, etc. Please try and stick to those sites, or use the special advertising forum at the bottom of this site. This rule also applies to the chatbox as well as links attached to images in signatures or posts.
Penalty: Advert deletion and/or PM warning.

- Please don't stretch the forum with signature or avatar images. When you upload an image, make sure it doesn't stretch the site. If it does, remove the image as soon as you can and replace it with a smaller one. A suggested maximum width for avatars is 120 and 500 for signatures.
Penalty: Avatar/signature removal and/or PM warning.

Three PM warnings merit a ban.

- Please don't pester staff to become a mod. Pestering staff members to make you a moderator will result in you not becoming one. Pestering is a form of immaturity, and immaturity is something that we do not look for in staff members.
Penalty: Inability to become staff member.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcore-academy.forumotion.com

BASIC RULE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
darkcoreduelist academy :: RULE :: BASIC RULE-
Jump to: